SU Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you'd like to have the Shared Username password

3 posters

Go down

If you'd like to have the Shared Username password Empty If you'd like to have the Shared Username password

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:55 am

Just email me. Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

https://suhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If you'd like to have the Shared Username password Empty Re: If you'd like to have the Shared Username password

Post  SU Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:22 am

Ohhhhhhh, right! I thought we were going to have separate names here (like SU 1, SU2 and so forth) can't we differentiate now? farao affraid Razz Loving the emot's by the way!!! I love you Sad pale

SU

Back to top Go down

If you'd like to have the Shared Username password Empty Re: If you'd like to have the Shared Username password

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 am

SU wrote:Ohhhhhhh, right! I thought we were going to have separate names here (like SU 1, SU2 and so forth) can't we differentiate now? farao affraid Razz Loving the emot's by the way!!! I love you Sad pale

People can register other names if they like. But the SU username is available to anyone who wants to use it. cyclops

Admin
Admin

https://suhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gammi Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:46 am

Admin wrote:
SU wrote:Ohhhhhhh, right! I thought we were going to have separate names here (like SU 1, SU2 and so forth) can't we differentiate now? farao affraid Razz Loving the emot's by the way!!! I love you Sad pale

People can register other names if they like. But the SU username is available to anyone who wants to use it. cyclops

Doneded!!! bounce bom affraid pig alien farao geek lol!

Gammi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum